- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥2,400,000 - ¥3,000,000 / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
- Criteria 5: Hold a valid driver's license and be willing to drive
Are you a professional who is looking for a good work-life balance? Please read on!
Enrich through education
Interac Link is the biggest private provider of Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) in Japan, with a presence in Hokkaido to Kyushu. It's a big deal because one out of every four elementary students in Japan is taught by an Interac ALT. At Interac, we take our role seriously, and we're dedicated to inspiring the next generation by providing a holistic education experience.
Whether you're new to teaching or you're looking to come back, we're thrilled to have you join the Interac family. We have exciting opportunities for ALTs in Kimitsu, Chiba Prefecture, starting September 2023. Details of the position are as follows:
As an ALT, you'll help enrich children's lives by teaching English, enhancing communication skills, and sharing cultural insights.
Here are some things you can expect when you work as an Interac ALT:
- You'll get a flat-rate salary, and there will be no pro-ration in August or December.
- You'll receive intensive (and paid!) training and orientation before you start.
- You'll work Monday to Friday, with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm, so you can maintain your work-life balance. (Occasionally, schools will have special evening or weekend events.)
- You'll have opportunities for ongoing skill development and training programs.
- You'll become an integral part of your school and local community.
If you're interested in applying, please do so today. Full details of the position, including salary and benefits, will be provided to successful applicants.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.
Kimitsu, Chiba, Japan